Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Update on Life

Wow, it's been a while since I lasted posted, mainly because I spent the whole summer on my stop-motion project with Eunsoo. So let's start off with some sketchbook pages. These are some of my favorites!








I've been meaning to go out and sketch whenever I grant myself some time. I managed to check out Music In the Park during the summer, SJ Jazz Festival, and went hiking in Lake Tahoe. I've also been making time to swim, I will probably stop once it gets colder. As of now I am occupied with BFA, Tule Lake, and Stop-Mo. I really miss going out and drawing with everybody like the old days. Sometimes it happens, thank goodness our first BFA assignment was to go out and draw people. I realized all my assignments this semester will involve animation! Makes sense, after all this is the senior year and I will be working towards my demo reel. But then it hits me... I have to make my demo reel!!! Yah, this time around, the pressure is on! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment