Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Twinsies

Visit my new Tumblr Page
Actually, I'll be posting the same content to this blog and the tumblr, I just wanted to be part of the cool kids.  But I'm enjoying the tumblr feeds that are available to follow, learning new things everyday.


Finally drew that damn Space Needle
 Also got tired of drawing people sitting with their iPhones on the bus, so went out to sketch during ever-inevitable-upcoming Seattle sunny weekends.  It is extremely beautiful here, and I've had the opportunity to go on some nice hikes, go canoeing and kayaking.  I had the chance to attend several screenings of the Seattle Intl Film Festival from May 16 - June 9.  Like any festival there were a handful of good/mediocre/not-so-good movies.  The most interesting films were the documentaries and Monsters University.

No comments:

Post a Comment