Saturday, November 6, 2010

Tell Me a Storey

Barron's class is absolutely AMAZING!!! I don't really know how to describe it, but Barron manages to say everything I've ever pondered about myself and my artwork in words aloud. His stories and process of working is down-right inspiring! He is the most lively character I've ever met and he really makes you think about illustration and application in ways I've never had before! His art assignments I feel are ones that everyone wants to do but just never initiates. I am half sad and half excited to be almost finished with his class this semester.



Photo of the set miniature for my character fantasy story; we lighted it in class with flash lights.


Collaborated piece with Eunsoo. She did the left half and I did the right. We combined our stories together to create the final character fantasy illustration.


No comments:

Post a Comment