Thursday, November 4, 2010

Train Wreck Semester

The Train Wreck semester meerly refers to the experiment of having our class exchange stories with another student in the class. Therefore, each of us had a director to animate under and had a film to direct an animator. I know, it was confusing for us too. I should have contacted my director more, but I took a big part of the film into my own hands. I value this animation for the extension of a simple idea into a long gag; the animation was good for technical practice, but I was not fired enough to finish it. Alas, I would like to share.


Apart from the collisions of the semester, I had done some nice camels! One thing I learned standing in front of the intercom at the zoo: That's not water in their hump, it's fat!

No comments:

Post a Comment